Evaluation electronics A341-28
The evaluation electronics A341-28 simultaneously records two independent flows via flow meters and is suitable for incremental rotary transducers, proximity switches, etc.
- Two individually scalable pulse inputs for 1, 2 or 4 tracks (A, /A, B, /B), suitable for input frequencies of 0.01 Hz to 1 MHz per channel
- Single measurement, sum or differential measurement, ratio or percentage deviation, etc.
- Linearisation function for each flow measurement
- 5 independent parameter sets presettable
- 14-bit analogue output; 0/4 ... 20mA, 0 ... 10V and - / + 10V; <1 ms reaction time
- 4 limit value settings with very fast responding transistor switch outputs
- Programmable via an RS232 interface
- 2x encoder supply 24 VDC / 120 mA
- Standard housing 96x48mm and protection class IP65