VHM gear flow meter
Our VHM series was developed in particular for the high precision measurement of abrasive and poorly lubricating media. The gear flow meters work in accordance with the displacement principle and are suitable for a variety of fluids.
Each tooth generates a pulse when it passes the contactless signal pick-up system in accordance with the carrier frequency principle. The VHM flow meters are available with single, double and quad resolution and signal output with NPN or PNP modes.
The flow meters are also dead space-optimised for (flush-friendly) usage in the painting industry.
- Flow range 0.01 to 20 l/min
- Pressure range up to 250 bar
- Temperature rang -20 to +120°C
- Frequency range up to 1000 Hz
- Viscosity range 1 to 20,000 cSt
- Chemical technology
- Pharmaceutical industry
- 2-C systems
- Multi-component painting systems
Advantages of the VHM gear flow meters
- For a variety of fluids, in particular abrasive and poorly lubricating media
- Different signal resolutions (single, double, quad)
- Dead space-optimised for use in the painting industry
- Best surface finish for flushability